The Company was formed in 2013 and has secured about 50 m€ of funding with investors including European Innovation Council and the EIC Fund, Business Finland, Lifeline Ventures, Finnish Industry Investment Ltd (Tesi), Stephen Industries Inc Ltd, Finnish private investors, and the US Department of Defence.

About 70% of our funding is private equity and the other 30% includes grants and long-term government loans from the European Commission, Business Finland and the US Department of Defence. ​

The latest equity investment round of 22 m€ was completed in January 2023.

Series B funding round is set for 2024. Proceedings are expected to be used for Phase II development in the lead indication, ovarian cancer.